¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Vettel confident despite unknown future

Vettel confident despite unknown future Empty Vettel confident despite unknown future

Mensaje  Trastu Jue Jun 12, 2008 9:11 am

German youngster Sebastian Vettel is confident about the future, despite the appearance that his situation in Formula One is uncertain.

The 20-year-old rookie is regarded by some as a star of the future, but his current team is facing an uncertain future, as Toro Rosso co-owner Dietrich Mateschitz is looking to sell his 50 percent share.

The Faenza-based team's current use of what is effectively a 'customer car', meanwhile, will not be tolerated beyond 2009, and on top of that, Vettel is actually contracted only to Red Bull, who may be eyeing his services for next year.

Despite the apparent turbulence, however, Vettel expressed confidence in an interview with F1's official website.

"I know a little bit of the internal situation so I am very confident," he said.

"My focus is only for this year and so I don't have any concerns," Vettel added.

Extracto to: f1-live.com
Trastu
Trastu
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1816

https://formula-trastu.superforo.net