¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Alonso plots F1 future without Ferrari

Alonso plots F1 future without Ferrari Empty Alonso plots F1 future without Ferrari

Mensaje  Trastu Dom Sep 14, 2008 9:51 am

Former double world champion Fernando Alonso insists he is plotting his future successes in Formula One without Ferrari.

The Italian team announced at Monza that it is retaining Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa for the next two seasons, but Alonso insists he is not disappointed to hear it.

"Not at all. I know there was talk about me going there for 2010, but it was rumours only. It was never an option," he told Spanish reporters.

Alonso dismissed suggestions the doors to the famous Maranello based team may re-open for him in 2011.

"In two years? Maybe in 2011 Ferrari will want to renew their drivers again, or maybe they will be seventh and I will not want to go there," said the current Renault driver.

"In 2011 I want to be winning, for sure, and I hope it is with the team that I am already with in 2010."

It is rumoured he has closed a multiple-year deal to switch to BMW Sauber beginning in 2009.

"We are in the middle of 2008 and I am thinking about winning races, or even better, beginning next year. All my efforts are focused on finding a car for that."

"If the Renault car is better next year, who knows," Alonso said.

Extract to: f1-live.com
Trastu
Trastu
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 1816

https://formula-trastu.superforo.net