¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

BUTTON MUST BE RUNNING SCARED

BUTTON MUST BE RUNNING SCARED Empty BUTTON MUST BE RUNNING SCARED

Mensaje  max_pole Miér Oct 07, 2009 5:54 pm

DAVID COULTHARD is a very good friend of Jenson Button, but his loyalties are torn for he is hoping Sebastian Vettel can pull off a shock and take the world crown in the final two races.

Scot Coulthard, who retired at the end of last season to be replaced by the precocious talents of young German Vettel, is an important part of Red Bull’s move to the front of the grid and a highly paid consultant on technical and drivers’ matters.

“To my mind Brawn have to be afraid,” said Coulthard, after Vettel won the Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday while Button took just one point.

“Formula One is a crazy sport. Anything can happen. With Vettel so powerful and Jenson scoring only one point...”

Coulthard leaves the sentence unfinished but he is thinking of two years ago when Lewis Hamilton had a 17-point lead on Kimi Raikkonen with two races remaining and lost.

Button needs to finish third in Brazil in 12 days’ time should either of his rivals win if he is to finally grab the trophy. “Although Brawn and Button are British I’m still part of the Red Bull Team and I help their drivers as much as I can,” said Coulthard.

“I give both of the Red Bull drivers advice if they need it. But they are both wise enough and great racers.

“Sebastian is only 22, but did a fantastic job. He won this race in such a superb way.

“Then he sits in the press conference and talks about how funny it was to drive and how he wanted to keep going and not stop. He is humble and not arrogant at all.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/132292/Button-must-be-running-scared
max_pole
max_pole
Moderadora

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 1115