¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow

2 participantes

Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow Empty Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow

Mensaje  max_pole Dom Nov 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Lewis Hamilton has delivered some firm advice to aspiring young racers who are keen to emulate his achievements, telling them to take it easy and not push too hard too soon. Such a message seemed a little ironic coming as it did from the rising star who seemingly broke all the rules, bursting into formula one to become the sport's youngest world champion at 23.

But Hamilton insists that a structured and steady pace of career development is the most likely to reap dividends. "The most important thing is that you keep focused on your studies at school and keep working to achieve the best results you can," he told the Woking News & Mail, the local newspaper in the Surrey town which has been home to the McLaren team for almost 30 years.

He added: "Don't try and push too hard too soon, either. Make sure you are progressing properly. I know there is a big temptation to think that you can rush through things, but you need to build up your speed and racing experience. Most of all, you should just relax and enjoy it. By keeping it enjoyable you will get much more out of the sport."

Hamilton reiterated that, while his appetite for more success and race victories remains undiminished by his victory in the 2008 world championship, he is not preoccupied with beating Michael Schumacher's all-time record of seven titles.

"I do want to win more races and championships in formula one. But I'm not sure I want to do what Michael Schumacher did and win all those tiles. I would be happy to win more - but I've not really focused on that yet," he added.
The guardian
max_pole
max_pole
Moderadora

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 1115

Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow Empty Re: Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow

Mensaje  Alatriste Dom Nov 30, 2008 5:48 pm

Si como tu hiciste anal-fabestia

Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow 116368Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow 116368Hamilton tells young drivers to take it slow 116368
Alatriste
Alatriste

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 1664
Humor : Depende con quien