¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Antoher tough weekend ahead for McLaren??

3 participantes

Antoher tough weekend ahead for McLaren?? Empty Antoher tough weekend ahead for McLaren??

Mensaje  pittlane Mar Mayo 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Hi guys¡¡

enclosed a link with a link from The Times, Ed Gorman blog (do not like him¡¡), talking about next Turquey GP,
i will translate it and put in the Noticias so everybody can read it¡¡ not good news for McLaren¡¡

http://timesonline.typepad.com/formula_one/2008/05/another-tough-w.html
pittlane
pittlane

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 177

Antoher tough weekend ahead for McLaren?? Empty Re: Antoher tough weekend ahead for McLaren??

Mensaje  farruf Mar Mayo 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Thank's for your help in this section, Pittlane!!

Regards
farruf
farruf

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 183
Empleo /Ocios : catedrático de Mus/ jugador de rugby/motero/silbador
Humor : Muchisimo y muy bueno

Antoher tough weekend ahead for McLaren?? Empty Re: Antoher tough weekend ahead for McLaren??

Mensaje  mallorca Mar Mayo 06, 2008 10:00 pm

The "great time" of Mclaren has come to an end.... Wink
mallorca
mallorca
Moderadora

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 917

Mensaje  pittlane Jue Mayo 08, 2008 12:12 pm

Mallorca, i would say so too¡¡ but we will have to be cautious¡¡¡ McLaren is still strong, it has a good car so they are in the 3 first of the race, but they do a lot of mistakes, i remember the ones of Raikonen and now Hamilton is doing mistakes, they treat badly the cars, they only think they are machines, but Fernando thinks of them as an extension of his work, which is quite important difference¡¡¡ he takes care of his cars as if they were babies and also he respects them a lot.
Let´s see what happens in Turkey¡¡
pittlane
pittlane

Femenino

Mensaje  farruf Jue Mayo 08, 2008 12:19 pm

One driver will do mistakes and the other...we still don't know who is going to be.

But as a team, they are gone.

Regards
farruf
farruf

Masculino

Mensaje  pittlane Jue Mayo 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi Farruf¡¡
yes you are right¡¡¡ i do not know how the owner of Mercedes has not fired Dennis (well if Ron still has participation in McLaren will be more difficult to do it) or at least send him outside the races¡¡ Twisted Evil

have you seen the post with the video of the R25?? just take a look it quite nice¡¡¡ (it is in the pit lane forum)fyi.
pittlane
pittlane

Femenino

Mensaje  farruf Jue Mayo 08, 2008 12:42 pm

I will, ty.
Only one thing. If I had one person working for me and he managed the situation of a possible business like Rond Dennis did manage the team, he would have been fired INMEDIATLY!. It's not just that he made the team to lose the championship but also giving it to the worst enemy of the team.
Regards
farruf
farruf

Masculino

Mensaje  pittlane Jue Mayo 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Then Farruf, i am afraid there is something else underlying that the great public ignore¡¡¡ or that Ron has a shielded contract¡¡¡ we will never know for sure¡¡¡
pittlane
pittlane

Femenino

Mensaje  farruf Jue Mayo 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Fernando might know something and I guess after some years he will tell the world the shit he had to take from the team and from Ron Dennis.
farruf
farruf

Masculino

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado