¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me

3 participantes

Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me Empty Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me

Mensaje  LA Lun Oct 13, 2008 1:55 pm

Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me 50650_10

Lewis Hamilton has accused Felipe Massa of deliberately driving into him at the Japanese Grand Prix.

The title contenders collided on lap two at Fuji, when Massa ran wide going into the chicane, allowing Hamilton to slip past.

But the Ferrari driver then attempted to regain the place at the second part of the corner, hitting Hamilton's left-rear wheel and pushing the McLaren into a spin.

Lewis suggested that his championship rival had made a calculated decision to run into him.

Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me 50651_1Felipe hit me off," Hamilton was quoted as saying by The Independent.

"I went on the inside of him and he broke left and hit me pretty hard.

"It was as deliberate as it could be."

But Massa vigorously refuted Hamilton's accusation.

"I did not hit him deliberately," the Brazilian was quoted as saying by the Daily Telegraph.

"I can't believe he sees it that way.

"For me it was just a racing incident but we took the penalty.

"He braked too late and just pushed me off the track.

"I had two wheels in the gravel and couldn't stop the car.

"I have a good relationship with Lewis and I will not do something to destroy something by purpose."

Massa was given a drive-through penalty for the incident, with Hamilton receiving the same punishment for his own antics at the start, where he had pushed both Ferraris wide in a late-braking bid to pass leader Kimi Raikkonen.

While Massa charged back into the points and finished seventh, Hamilton could only recover to 12th, reducing the championship gap between them to just five points.

ITV
LA
LA

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 1243

Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me Empty Re: Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me

Mensaje  shaggy Lun Oct 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Este tio es muy tonto, poco a poco le está carcomiendo la rabia, tal cual el año pasado......
shaggy
shaggy

Cantidad de envíos : 773

Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me Empty Re: Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me

Mensaje  max_pole Mar Oct 14, 2008 10:07 am

The distance most short between two points is the straight line.

Hamilton: Massa deliberately hit me Articl10
max_pole
max_pole
Moderadora

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 1115

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado