¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Hama, rammer Ding Dong

Hama, rammer Ding Dong Empty Hama, rammer Ding Dong

Mensaje  max_pole Lun Oct 13, 2008 8:23 am

FURIOUS Lewis Hamilton last night accused Felipe Massa of trying to ram him off the track as road rage erupted in Japan.
The Brit ace hit out after the two title in Fuji rivals clashed as Hamilton’s F1 championship lead over the Brazilian was cut to just five points with two races left.

The McLaren ace came 12th after being smacked sideways by Massa on lap two.

Hamilton blasted: “I went up the inside because Felipe braked late and gave me the advantage. I took the corner as normally as always and left room — but he hit me pretty hard.

“He came back very aggressive and hit me. I think it was pretty much as deliberate as can be.”

Massa got a drive-through penalty for the incident. But Hamilton was angry that he got the same punishment for his first-corner cock-up which forced Kimi Raikkonen off the road.

Hamilton fumed: “I got penalised exactly the same as Massa. I didn’t hit anyone or cause any danger. I don’t understand.”

After battling back to seventh, Massa said: “I did not hit him deliberately.

“I can’t believe he sees it that way. For me it was just a racing incident but we took the penalty.

“He braked too late and just pushed me off the track. I had two wheels in the gravel and couldn’t stop the car.

“I have a good relationship with Lewis and I will not do something to destroy something by purpose. That is true.”

The duo will renew hostilities in China on Sunday but BMW’s Robert Kubica is also back in the title fight after second place behind Renault’s Fernando Alonso took him to within 12 points of Hamilton.

Yet Hamilton added: “I’m still leading and we’re going to win. My belief is as strong as ever.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk
max_pole
max_pole
Moderadora

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 1115

Hama, rammer Ding Dong Empty Re: Hama, rammer Ding Dong

Mensaje  max_pole Lun Oct 13, 2008 8:33 am

Poor Hammi, poor Calimero... Don't cry and take care for your eggs.
max_pole
max_pole
Moderadora

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 1115